May 1, 2012
- This tour is about 2hours long. Think of the tour as stand-up comedy about Portland's history and culture. You'll laugh your butt off AND learn about Portland's fascinating evolution into the culture capital that it is today. Plus, you'll get great insider tips on restaurants, nightlife, and shopping. The Tour is FREE in the sense that there is no reservation necessary, no payment up front- if you liked the tour you can leave a tip in your tour guide's hat at the end! Feel free to email us at email@example.com with questions.
- I've heard great things about @Ramys_LambShack . Gonna go in and see if it lives up to the hype! What should I order? #pdx 2 years ago
- I'm excited to try all the new food carts in Portland! @PDXfoodcarts #pdx one of my tried and true favorites will always be @KOifusionpdx 2 years ago
- I start my COMEDIC FREE WALKING TOUR season May 1st! I offer a FREE TOUR of #portland every day at 11am! #pdx #oregon #or 2 years ago
- I'm excited for 2015 @CityRepair Village Building Convergence, always one of PDX's most refreshing, original events. http://t.co/Rcy1yh44pe 2 years ago
- Gotta love that Portland is so pro ride-your-bike-to-work that we even have a special cycling forecast! #pdx http://t.co/prxrkfuBJO 2 years ago